Adobe Audition training course teaches attendees about the cross-platform tools that video and film professionals, broadcast engineers, and audio specialists need for recording, editing, mixing, creating soundtracks, and restoring audio.
By attending Adobe Audition workshop, attendees will learn:
- High-performance audio playback
- Royalty free content
- Native 5.1 surround sound capability
- Roundtrip editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Open Media Format (OMF) and XML support project exchange with Avid Pro Tools and third-party NLEs
- Practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows
- Basic knowledge of audio terminology is recommended
Anyone who wants to use Adobe Audition for music production and composition.