Adobe Analytics - Digital Analyst training course focuses on giving Participants the knowledge and skills to enable them to become a successful digital analyst. Not only will we discuss the framework within which a web analytics program will thrive, we will also discuss a multitude of reporting examples spread across several industries. This Program has been designed to provide Participants with the broadest possible view without sacrificing attention to very specific reporting and data interpretation scenarios.
Adobe Analytics - Report Builder training course Participants will learn to use Report Builder to extract the information they need out of Marketing reports and analytics into Microsoft Excel, and then use the strengths of Excel to format and manipulate the data. The class begins with creating a simple request and covers the full functionality of the tool. The latest enhancements like anomaly detection and real-time data are included too.
It will start with the Request Wizard, learn to calculate date ranges, build data tables, create and save filters; create real-time data requests, anomaly detection requests, the copy and paste functionality including multiple request changes, and then, end with saving, scheduling and sharing the reports.
- Describe the need for ad hoc analysis
- Identify where ad hoc analysis fits into the Adobe product suite
- Access ad hoc analysis
- Explore the ad hoc analysis interface and run reports
- Customize ad hoc analysis reports to analyze Participants site
- Build and apply custom segments
- Use the new reports for powerful path analysis
- Build an analysis plan for greater understanding of important segments
- It is to help turn Adobe Marketing Cloud users into analysts so that they can make informed decisions using data to optimize their business.
- Install Report Builder Plug-in with the proper Licensing Agreements
- Create simple and advanced reports to answer you business questions
- Use the Request Wizard to set granularity and date ranges
- Create real-time requests
- Use the Request Wizard Functions to filter options, trend and match Participants data
- Create anomaly detection requests
- Use Advanced Functions to create micro charts and projects
- Edit their reports and then export them, schedule them for delivery or place them into a Workbook Library
Adobe Analytics - Ad Hoc Analysis class is designed for business analysts who need to go beyond the day-to-day analysis and find hidden insight into advanced segments.
Adobe Analytics - Digital Analyst class is designed for marketers and analysts who wish to improve their analytical skills.
Adobe Analytics - Report Builder class is designed for Web analysts, all Reports & Analytics users who want to extend the use of their data by exporting to Excel.