In Adobe Analytics - Implementation training course, you will learn how to implement Adobe Analytics on your website using Adobe Experience Platform Launch. You will learn to take business requirements, translate them into an implementation solution, and code them directly on the page.
By attending Adobe Analytics - Implementation workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Analyze a Solution Design Requirements Document (SDR)
- Utilize a Data Layer within an Adobe Analytics deployment
- Describe the purposes, functions, and limitations of Adobe Analytics variables and features
- Determine which variables, features, and functions will best solve specific business needs
- Set up development environments
- Configure the Adobe Analytics Extension to accept data
- Implement and validate Experience Platform Launch code deployment of Adobe Analytics on a development website
Developers, Administrators and Technical leads.