In Adobe Analytics - Data Workbench Architect training course, attendees will learn to configure and construct datasets to support clients’ business analysis needs. The skills gained in this course enable architects to determine an appropriate implementation strategy and successfully satisfy business requirements.
By attending Adobe Analytics - Data Workbench Architect workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Administer communication between Client and Server
- Understand advantages/disadvantages of various data acquisition methods
- Understand the data process flow
- Build and manage custom profiles
- Practice using conditions and transformations to present the most meaningful data to business users
- Extend the dataset schema with new reporting dimensions
- Identify and correct errors in configuration through troubleshooting exercises
For Adobe Analytics - Data Workbench Architect
- Attending a training on Data Workbench Analyst, OR
- Successful completion of the Data Workbench Analyst certification exam
Adobe Analytics - Data Workbench Architect class is specifically designed for personnel who function as the Data Workbench technical lead-the individual within the organization who is responsible for translating client’s business requirements into specific Data Workbench transformations and dimensions by making dataset design and configuration decisions.