Adobe Analytics: Data Workbench Architect ACE training course provides in-depth training for candidates who want to configure and construct datasets to support their clients’ business analysis needs. An Adobe Certified Expert Architect is able to understand the data collection process and to troubleshoot issues related to dataset configuration and construction. The skills gained in this comprehensive training course enable architects to determine an appropriate implementation strategy and successfully satisfy business requirements.
By attending Adobe Analytics: Data Workbench Architect ACE workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Administer communication between Client and Server
- Understand advantages/disadvantages of various data acquisition methods
- Understand the data process flow
- Build and manage custom profiles
- Practice using conditions and transformations to present the most meaningful data to business users
- Extend the dataset schema with new reporting dimensions
- Identify and correct errors in configuration through troubleshooting exercises
- Attending a training on Data Workbench Analyst, OR
- Successful completion of the Data Workbench Analyst certification exam
Adobe Analytics: Data Workbench Architect ACE class is specifically designed for personnel who function as the Data Workbench technical lead - the individual within the organization who is responsible for translating clients’ business requirements into specific transformations and dimensions by making dataset design and configuration decisions.