Adobe Analytics - Data Workbench Analyst Essentials training course provides Data Workbench core concepts and terminology, and a comprehensive overview of the user interface and data visualizations. Using examples, this course explains the dataset schema, segment creation, filter editor, and key visualization types with emphasis on path browsers, detail tables and process maps.
In Adobe Analytics - Data Workbench Analyst Advanced training course, you will learn concepts of decision trees, clustering, correlation, predictive scoring, cohort analysis, association and guided analysis with hands-on exercises. This course will also cover trend lines and regression in graphs, rules-based and best-fit attribution, visualizations like latency, chord, and scatter plot.
- Navigate the user interface.
- Learn about the dataset schema, including the significance of different dimension typesand levels
- Implement a strategy for translating business questions into meaningful workspaces
- Effectively interpret results
- Learn to make selections and querying
- Configure reports for automatic distribution
- Perform segmentation of visitors
- Customize the user interface to meet business requirements
- Use the Filter Editor
- Describe and use both basic and advanced visualization types for more effective andcomprehensive data analysis
- Use Detail Tables to visualize relational data
- Learn the concept of Decision Trees
- Create clusters based on the inputs provided
- Learn the concept of Correlation Matrix
- Export the correlated data into various types of visualization
- Create and refine different data models to find patterns in the data
- Find the propensity of achievement of a specific goal using predictive analysis
- Use attribution to find out various channel touches and their revenue impact using Rule Based and Best Fit attribution
- Analyze and present actionable information to act on using cohort analysis
- Use various visualizations to view data in different forms for comprehensive data analysis.
- Export the acquired results in various forms available in Data Workbench
For Adobe Analytics - Data Workbench Analyst Essentials: Basic knowledge of digital marketing and analytics
Adobe Analytics - Data Workbench Analyst Essentials class is designed for Business Analysts
Adobe Analytics - Data Workbench Analyst Advanced class is designed for Everyone who wants to learn Data Workbench for its in-depth data analysis capabilities. It will be useful for data analysts, marketers, and anyone who possesses basic knowledge of digital marketing.