Adobe Analytics - Data Workbench Analyst ACE training course provides in-depth training for business analysts who want to become expert end users of Data Workbench. It begins with an introduction to Data Workbench’s architecture, core concepts, terminology and data structures. Next, it moves into a comprehensive overview of the entire user interface, including all tabs, workspaces and contextual menus.
The Data Workbench dataset schema - including coverage of the dimension types from an analytical perspective - is presented with examples. Correct data interpretation is taught by detailed examination of the dynamic selection functionality, and a strategy is recommended for translating plain English business questions into meaningful workspaces. Next, the Program moves into segment creation, report publishing and distribution, and using the filter editor to hone queries to answer sophisticated and complex business questions. The Program also explains all key visualization types, providing special focus on path browsers and process maps. This Program is strongly augmented by dedicated, hands-on lab work, during which time they walk step by step through exercises that reinforce the topics covered during lectures.
By attending Adobe Analytics - Data Workbench Analyst ACE workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Understand Data Workbench architecture
- Navigate and understand the user interface
- Understand the dataset schema, including the significance of different dimension types and levels
- Implement a strategy for translating plain English business questions into meaningful workspaces
- Effectively interpret results
- Understand the effects of selection and querying
- Configure reports for automatic distribution
- Perform segmentation of visitors
- Customize the user interface to meet business requirements
- Use the Filter Editor
- Describe and use both basic and advanced visualization types for more effective and comprehensive data analysis
Business analysts who want to become certified expert end users of Data Workbench.