In Implement Adobe Analytics for Video and Audio training course, you will learn how to implement Analytics for your video or audio player. You will learn to take solution design requirements, evaluate and recommend an implementation solution, code them on the player delegate, and validate your code with Adobe Debug.
By attending Implement Adobe Analytics for Video and Audio workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe how analytics code interacts with player delegates for video and audio data
- Evaluate solution design requirements and recommend an implementation path
- Describe the methods used to integrate Adobe Analytics with video and audio players
- Complete a basic implementation
- Troubleshoot common issues and provide solutions
- Validate data using Adobe Debug