In Adobe After Effects – Intermediate training course designed for videographers, graphic artists, and animators with intermediate-level Adobe After Effects experience, Participants will learn how to incorporate text, graphics, and effects to your movies. Upon completion of After Effects Program, they will have an excellent understanding of the menu and tools in After Effects and be able to perform work with a high level of efficiency.
By attending Adobe After Effects – Intermediate workshop, Participants will learn:
- Applying Compound Effects
- Working with Expressions
- Tracking, Stabilizing, and Keying
- Using the Roto Brush Tool
- Compositing Techniques
- Performing Color Correction
- Practical working knowledge of computers
- Photoshop Fundamentals
- Attending a training on Introduction to Adobe After Effects or equivalent experience
Videographers and animators who are somewhat experienced using Adobe After Effects.