Adobe ActionScript training course provides experienced Flash designers with the knowledge and hands-on practice needed to create dynamically generated event-driven animation and interactive projects with Flash. Through a combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice, Participants will learn fundamental programming techniques, including core concepts such as instance names, variables, functions, properties, and methods. They will also learn about conditions, loops, event handling, and animating with ActionScript.
By attending Adobe ActionScript workshop, Participants will learn:
- Key techniques for working in Flash CS5
- Ins and outs of the Flash CS5 interface
- To use all of Flash CS5’s essential features, such as text, graphics, and animation
- To use video and sound effectively in Flash
- Using Illustrator and Photoshop files in Flash
- Basics of ActionScript
- Building Flash user interfaces rapidly using components
- Optimizing and publishing your Flash movies
- Best practices
- Attending Adobe Flash training course or having equivalent experience
- Experience working with video is recommended
Developers with extensive experience in Flash who want to learn to program Flash content using ActionScript.